If you want to explore more facts about breast cancer prevention and holiday health for your family, check out the recommended sites listed below. For a more in-depth look at your personal health, visit Regional Medical Center of San Jose for a broad range of services, including preventive health information to help you stay well for life. Visit our website or call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (888) 762-8881 to connect with us.
- The FDA can help you prepare for your next mammogram with this helpful article.
- Read these Halloween safety guidelines from the CDC to ensure that you have a healthy holiday.
- The American Diabetes Association can help you regulate your candy intake this Halloween with this nutritional guide to popular treats.
- Visit the NIAMS for a closer look at osteoarthritis and its effect on the joints.
- See some ways to protect your joints from long-term damage at Arthritis.org.